Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 4 - Take Shape For Life

It's been a few days since my last posting. Today starts week 4 for me on the Take Shape For Life fueled by Medifast Program. The world has been crazy around me. My day consists of providing for two children under three, working on a second bachelors degree, working 50 hours a week customizing semi trucks, freelance work building websites, and promoting my Take Shape For Life business. To say the least, I do not have much free time. The only free time I have is when I sleep, and I'd rather be doing tasks than sleeping. Anyways, the past couple of days have been great as far as the program goes.

Last night I received my order of food that I placed last Thursday. I have been so excited to get my new order of food, as I ordered a bunch of things I hoping that I'll like. When I placed the order, I figured out exactly how many boxes of each item I needed to last me a month. I am trying a new plan as far as what Medifast meals I am eating. Being that my schedule is busy and inconsistent, I have been having trouble with the Medifast meals that require mixing and heating, as sometimes I am not home to do that. This is how I got in trouble with my weight in the first place because I was always on the go so fast food was the easiest choice for me.

I have decided for this month to carry the following eating routine:

1st Meal: Medifast Bar
2nd Meal: Medifast Ready to go Shake
3rd Meal: Medifast Bites, or Pretzels
4th Meal: Medifast Ready to go Shake
5th Meal: Medifast Bar

This schedule makes it very easy for me to get all of my meals in, on time. It's been difficult, sometimes going more than 4 hours between meals which is not good for me. Having all my meals be ready to go shakes, bites, pretzels, or bars I can carry my meals with me everywhere I go. I will let you know how this month goes eating my meals this way, because it may be something that I recommend to my clients who have busy schedules and think it may be hard for them to get their meals in each day.

Oh and by the way, I weighed myself this morning, and weighed in at 182.5. Still hovering around the same weight, but still 17 pounds down from where I started, and I haven't felt better about myself in years.

If you feel like the Take Shape For Life program may be something you are interested in, or you know someone who may be interested in changing their life for the better forever, give me a call, or have them give me a call. Anytime.

Ryan: Cell - (915) 328-4701

Feel free to also visit my Take Shape For Life website at http://ryan.tsfl.com to learn all about the program, and to get started on it today. I will love to be your free health coach and help you through the program so you get the same great results that I have gotten.

Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment