I wake up every morning feeling better than I did the day before. Today was no different. It is the morning of Week 3 - Day 2 of the
Take Shape For Life Program, but I want to take a minute to share about yesterday. I think it'll be easier to reflect upon the day previous than try to write the same day and miss something. My Medifast eating schedule went as follows:
- Fruit and Nut Bar
- Banana Shake
- Cheese Pizza Bites
- Turkey Burger Patties and Salad
- Mango Soft serve
- Brownie
The really cool part of the whole program, besides getting healthy, is the convenience factor. Besides my
Lean and Green meal, all my other meals throughout the day were simple and on the go, just how everyone likes it. That's why we buy fast food right? I chewed on a Fruit and Nut Bar in the car on my way to work, and two hours later enjoyed my favorite shake, a banana one. The key with the shakes is the colder the water, the better. Three hours later, while still at work, I popped open a bag of Cheese Pizza Bites. Now for being that they are, basically seasoned air crisps, I think they are pretty darn good and will definitely be ordering a couple boxes on my next order. My roommate traded me the Cheese Pizza Bites for a Banana Shake so I could taste them. Once I got home, I threw two, 4 oz precooked, turkey burger patties on the George Foreman and prepared a salad while they were cooking. I gave my salad a splash of Balsamic Vinaigrette, and sat down at the table with what looked like full plate of food. The Lean and Green meal is my favorite time of day. You can get very creative with the meals you choose to make, or you can just keep it simple. For the first week all I ate was grilled chicken breasts and a salad. Then I got bored. Any-who, after a couple hours I blended up a cup of Mango Soft serve, which honestly is not very appealing to me, but I need to get rid of it. Two hours later, as an evening snack, I warmed up the oven, and tossed in a
Medifast Brownie and boy howdy was it delicious. They are one of my favorite
Medifast "sweets" so I only eat they sparingly so I don't run out.
After Day 1 of Week Three, I weighed myself this morning, as I do every morning and keep a journal of my weight, I weighed in at 187.0. A pound more than I weight the day before, but that is completely normal. Your weight will fluxuate from day to day by a pound or so, so don't let it discourage you. If it does, they weigh yourself only once a week, say on Mondays.
I will continue to share with you my journey through the
Take Shape For Life
program and give you tips, if you are just beginning, recipes I enjoy,
if you can't think of anything to eat, and just plain ole stories of the
day that I think might be funny, or interesting, or just plain random
and I want to share them.
If you feel like the Take
Shape For Life program may be something you are interested in, or you
know someone who may be interested, give me a call, or have them give me
a call. Anytime.
Ryan: Cell - (915) 328-4701
Feel free to also visit my Take Shape For Life website at
http://ryan.tsfl.com
to learn all about the program, and to get started on it today. I will
love to be your free health coach and help you through the program so
you get the same great results that I have gotten.
Enjoy the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment