Monday, October 29, 2012

Great Things Are Happening

Throughout my course on the Take Shape for Life Program, great things have been happening and I felt obligated to share with everyone. Not only have my roommate and I lost more weight that we had ever imagined losing, our success with the business model has been outstanding. Feedback from our clients is what keeps us going. The money is nice, however helping change other people's lives like mine was, is where the satisfaction lies.

To catch you up, I have reached the 170's which is getting very close to my goal weight of 170. Last time I weighed myself I was at 178 pounds! I have about 8 pounds to go until I begin my transition into the maintenance phase. To refresh your memory, I started at 199 lbs on September 25th, 2012. It is now October 29, and I have lost over 20 pounds. I still cannot believe it, nor can I put into words how much better my everyday life is; everything from self confidence to financial security.

I wish I could share my success with everyone and let them feel the same way I feel right now.

Please take the time to look at my website , browse the videos available, and see for yourself the results you too could have, or someone you may know that can benefit from this life changing program.

If you are also interested in the business model of the Take Shape for Life Program, take a look at my business page, Take Shape for Life Business Opportunity.

You can also reach me at anytime at my cell: (915) 328-4701 or via email: weareallsohealthy@gmail.com.

I look forward to speaking with each and every one of you, even if it is just to answer questions or to say hello.

Have a Healthy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment